Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trying Something New


Hello everyone..

I figured since I don't have Facebook anymore, this would be a good way for friends and family to see pictures of all of us and also keep up with what's going on in our world.
I can't believe how fast time is flying by. This last year went bye in a flash. Dylan is 8 years old now and Ty is 3. Dylan is going to be in his uncle Bobby's wedding this weekend, he is so excited and nervous, he thinks he is going to mess up. I told him if he does it will give everybody a good laugh..lol I am just so excited to see him all dressed up in his tuxedo. Although, I will just get to see pictures, but that's ok. At least I get that.
Ty is getting so big!I don't get to see Ty too much, his father and I aren't on the best of terms at the moment. But I am praying that things will get better.
Me, well I am the happiest I have ever been in life at least with myself. My boyfriend Matt is amazing and supportive of all my decisions...usually, unless they are just crazy. He keeps me level headed and in reality. I tend to live in a dream world sometimes. LOL we are getting ready to buy a house and move. So it's an exciting time.
I have a great Job, making GREAT money, Which I haven't had in a  long time and I LOVE it!
Over the last year I have taking a liking to fishing and hunting- WHO WOULDA THOUGHT?? lol Fishing is like my therapy..I absolutely love it! I am going to give turkey hunting a shot this year. Hey I am willing to try everything at least once. :)
So That is a little about whats been going on in the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment